Sunday, July 10, 2011

Barbecued Pork Chops

I got this recipe from my Cooking Light cookbook and it turned out great! I served it with risotto and sauteed summer squash and zucchini.



INGREDIENTS

6 (6 ounce) bone in center-cut pork chops 1/2 inch thick (I used boneless)
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp ground red pepper

Sauce:
1/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c ketchup
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp soy sauce


DIRECTIONS

Heat grill (I used my George Foreman).

Make sauce by combining sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce together in a small bowl. Set aside 1/4 c of sauce.

Combine thyme, garlic salt, and pepper; sprinkle over pork. Spray grill with Pam and place pork on rack. Cook 6 minutes on each side. Bast pork with remaining sauce. Serve pork chops with reserved 1/4 c sauce.

Melanie

1 comment: