Saturday, July 9, 2011

German Pancakes

I grew up eating this and still love it! Nick and I make it almost every Sunday!


INGREDIENTS

2tbsp butter
1 c flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 c milk
5 eggs


DIRECTIONS

Place butter in a 9x13 pan and put in oven at 400 degrees. Meanwhile, mix flour, salt, milk, and eggs together. Take pan out of the oven and rotate it to cover the surface of the pan with the melted butter. Pour batter in the pan and place in the oven. Turn the heat up to 425 and bake for 15-17 minutes. Cut into 8 squares and serve topped with powdered sugar and syrup.

Melanie

3 comments:

  1. I love these! My favorite part is they come out looking so different every time! Hope your summer is going wonderfully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to Sunday breakfast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids love these! I mix the flour in the milk in a separate dish to help reduce the clumping.

    ReplyDelete