Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies


This post is a day late (my bad).  I've been spending all my free time creating my food/nutrition website that I hope to launch in March.  I never realized how much work goes into building a site (I'm building it from scratch so I'm learning a bunch of computer languages).  

This cookie recipe is already on the blog under Soft Sugar Cookies but I just had to post these heart shaped ones!  I've said it before and I'll say it again, these are The Best sugar cookies!  They are super soft (not hard and dry like most sugar cookies) and the frosting is so creamy.  I shared these with my co-works and from the looks of how many they each ate they would second my declaration.  One asked for the recipe and another said "they look professional but taste homemade!" (homemade=really good).  I love sharing the joy of food with others!  For those of you who I couldn't share with, feast with your eyes... and then go make em!  (I only made a half recipe and got 3-4 dozen cookies but that will depend on the size of cookie cutter you're using.)






Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment