Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cake Bites

So I have heard of these cake bites before and wondered how they make cake shaped into a little ball but it is quite simple and delicious.


The cake bites with chocolate drizzle are the ones with peanut butter frosting.
Ingredients:
1 cake
icing
melting chocolate or chocolate chips

Bake a cake in a 9x13 pan (I just used a box cake). When cooled crumble it up. Add frosting a little at a time and mix. Add frosting until the crumbs stick together and you can roll it into balls. (I used different frostings: peanut butter, chocolate, and vanilla with raspberry jam, so I separated my cake crumble) After you roll all of the mix into balls melt the chocolate and then dip the cake balls in the chocolate and cover completely. I used a spoon to roll them around in the chocolate and lift them out so it wasn't such a mess. Cover a pan with wax paper or foil and place the dipped cake bites on it. Then place the pan in the freezer. When chocolate is hard they are done!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment